Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Redang day 1


Early in the morning,
Or should I  say dead in the night,
Everyone in my house departed,
2 estima, 7 ppl in each.

Thanks to my younger cousin(let his name as xiao chen chen, XCC)
we have something to do in the journey,
Well as what were we doing…… hee…..
Stay tuned till next time lar.

The rest of the journey was unknown,
Because I was asleep. ==
I only remembered I tried to pee once in a halfway stop,
But I fail, because I didn’t drink much water.
Second stop I managed to squeeze some liquid,
From where I guess everyone knows.
Third stop was a petronas,
This time I was able to pee normally.

Alright,
After the hustle and bustle,
We finally arrived in Merang
Parked both cars there,
Cost RM60 in total,
RM30 for each car, RM10 per night,
Really doubt whether they earn anything anot.

As we travel to the harbor by foot,
I saw quite a few stalls there,
The merchandise they selling were highly similar,
Only the “I love Redang” t-shirt,
And a turtle plushie caught my eye.
Well, I only plan to buy souvenirs for females so boys dun expect much.

Our boat arrived,
We hop on and I found myself seatless,
Me and XCC choose to stand on the front deck,
He said we were having free Gatsby,
coz the wind blows towards us and we were going counter current.

While sailing,
We were keeping our eyes open for the different colours of water surfaces
Dark blue can be easily explained as we knew that part is deep,
But we have no idea why some part of ther water is white,
His guess is the water around there is calm, dunno what he mean. *==
(his is reading this while I’m typing, so when u see a *, it indicates he is giving me a middle finger while I’m writing that sentence.)***

Ok moving on,
We reached our accommodation,
But due to strong waves,
Our boat couldn’t stop near shore,
And I think this kind of situation happens often,
The owner had built a wooden bridge which float on the water
For us to walk onto shore.

As the waves hit the bridge,
The bridge shook vigorously,
Even I, a TKD Black Belt need extra energy
to sit on my stance to maintain balance.

My second aunt XCC’s mom,
Was complaining along the way to shore,
Imagine jumbo walking on a imba bridge, hahhahahahaha.

We arrive at the resort’s restaurant,
But our rooms aren’t ready yet.
So I got extra time to practice my ???????,
(?????? Is yet to be defined)

Our rooms were only ready around 11am,
So we packed everything in the room and relax ourselves,
Well most of us did.
My family and XCC’s family along with my grandma took G10,
My other aunt’s family took G9,
Their room was fine,
But mine was filled with sand,
The shower was spoilt and the heater was not working.

I prefer to endure,
As I dun care much,
While the others continue to mumble.
As I got tired waiting everyone to get changed,
I felt asleep on the bench outside.

After that, my cousins were talking abt my dad dulan
and called the manager to complain abt the room,
The manager ask us to move to G1 instead.

Now, lunch time.
The restaurant wasn’t really a restaurant,
Its more like a canteen without workers,
You know? Those like western countries
Were everyone line up and waiting the workers to put food on ur plates,
Ya, my case was pretty much similar.

I just took all that’s on the table,
As there’s too little to choose from.
Then went to rent our snorkeling kits.

Gladly their googles have power,
So I dun have to swim like I’m blind in the water.
We played around the beach to wait for our boat to arrive
And bring us to Marine Park.

At Marine Park,
Our boat stopped beside a bridge, (ya bridge again but this one is made of concrete)
There were stairs beside the bridge which can lead us str8 deep into the water,
Everyone just jump into the water via the side stairs like wild animals,
Our tour guide command them to get up,
As he need to do some briefing b4 we can get into the water.
Luckily I wasn’t one of those “wild animals
If not very fish lo~~~

Inside Marine Park, I found myself did something stupid,
We were allow the feed the fish with bread,
I while the whole piece in my hand and dive into the water,
In the end wat happen?
I ATTRACTED TOO MANY FISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw the remaining piece away from me in the water,
But the reaction force of the water was too strong,
The bread didn’t project very far from me,
But I managed to escape.

It’s like u threw something to lure the fish away from you,
More than u escape from the danger itself.
Erm……. I also dunno wat I’m talking. Sry, sleepy now.

Moving on…..
The corals underwater was superb,
And u can see fish will different colours, shapes, fins and sizes.
I love the one fish which had the head and colour like a parrot,
Too bad the water proof camera kits was with my dad,
I didn’t take any photos.

Man, the chorals was large, very very large indeed,
one of them looked like a Rafflesia,
While other are just special coz of their colours.

Cousin Joey was scared, so me and XCC hold her hands and bring her around,
After that was cousin Vivience turn.
I hope they enjoyed the view like XCC and I did,
Becoz fear really make u miss out all the underwater sceneries.

Cousin Seven had the same problem as the old me did,
When I was std4, I have been to Redang once,
The one thing I fear most is the fish bit me and swin into my swimming trunks while I’m snorkeling,

But I found the fish was even more afraid then we humans do,
So readers,
Next time u go snorkeling just swim as usual,
When u flap ur hands and feet the fish will just swim away,
They wun cause any harm or disturbance.

After 1.5 hours of snorkel,
Me and XCC were exhausted,
We went to the shower to clean our face,
AS THE WATER IS SUPER DUPER SALTY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor wonder the price of salt increases all the time,
Ppl must have been pouring a lot of salt into the sea,
When we get up, our face was in pain,
And while in the water,
I couldn’t fully open my eyes
because the water vapour in my goggles is salty too. =(

u should see with ur own eyes,
as I’m tired now, I couldn’t explain more. Sorry.
Man, I wish someone was there. =)

great, we had enough fun alr,
but we cant get back the resort in time,
why? Our boat was late.
We slept on the picnic tables on the beach,
Using the pose I sleep in class,
With my life jacket as pillow.  LOLs.

After that we headed back to the resort,
Had a snack,
Then shower
Then dinner
Then hello bed,
Then hello lappy
And hello blog.

I think that’s all for today. Hope u guys enjoy ur day too. =)
sorry i couldnt twist my words too much in this post,
my brain was too exhausted.


Fin~

6 comments:

  1. as i said,
    u are following my footsteps.
    i wan souvenir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL y Taiwan also come here comment de? ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. u wish hu were there ar martin ng?somemore got one smiley face at the back like very cute jiang!!!=.=...hehe=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o, hi alex.
    "isabelle"- bought le lar, ur t-shirt. hee.
    ch'ng- long time no see leh. i think he passer by gua....
    anonymous- why u sound like mei ling?

    ReplyDelete